Panther Park I guess this is how you made me
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

She remembered the spars she had with her brothers as a young pup and the skills that she hadn’t continued to develop. Wishing now that she had taken some interest in combat, the girl was completely at the mercy of this monster. Her scream died as her blood freely spilt from the incision at her scruff, and a weakness settled in her limbs.

Padma thought the ordeal to be over, that maybe he had already grown bored of her. “Please.” She knew the plea would fall on deaf ears, the bloodlust oozed off the man, there was no stopping him. Surprisingly she was released. A sob wracked her frame, and she thought the assault over, until the man came for her again. Given just enough time to roll away from the attempted attack on her juglar, Padma’s weak yell mixed with another halfhearted cry.

Her blood coated the ground beneath her, and the air was tinged with a coopery tone. She was losing a lot of blood, and fast. A chill set in her bones, and the girl could feel her heart trying to replenish what she had lost.

I’m going to die. She didn’t want to die. She had only just started to live. “I don’t want to die.” The words came out garbled, blood fizzling from her lips.
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

Messages In This Thread
I guess this is how you made me - by Midar - April 28, 2019, 12:13 AM
RE: I guess this is how you made me - by Padma - April 28, 2019, 12:24 AM
RE: I guess this is how you made me - by Midar - April 28, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: I guess this is how you made me - by Padma - April 28, 2019, 12:59 AM
RE: I guess this is how you made me - by Midar - April 28, 2019, 01:14 AM
RE: I guess this is how you made me - by Padma - April 28, 2019, 02:17 PM