Blacktail Deer Plateau Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt grinned at Hawkeye getting very used to her spirited greetings, and coming to enjoy them. The trek out here was worth it just for that alone. As she backed up his eyes found her face different, they had not been apart that long, Ferdie had only wrapped up the 'war' and returned the captives and settled his pack into a new easier existence on the mountain, his mouth fell open with unspoken words concern in his eyes. If any in this pack had done that; then...

Then the world paused, a voice filled his ears abruptly, His jaws snapped closed with a resounding click at the sound of that very familiar voice his lips twitched but his teeth did not come out, ingrained in him since his stay in swiftcurrent creek to be respectful of pack borders. This was not his pack to defend, little did he know Fox not only lived here she had somehow gotten herself instituted as Beta, But it certainly was his fight to fight if she came at him.
Ferdie sprung up and backed up three steps before planting his hind feet into the ground taking a defensive stance, looking past Hawkeye coming eye to eye with the last wolf he thought he'd ever see.

Ferdie stared at Fox from behind Hawkeye, But now all he wanted to do was to get between Hawkeye and Fox and get Hawkeye behind him and whisk her away from the devastation that Fox was sure to bring here. That forward movement however might be grounds for attack from Fox. Ferdie knew Fox's hairpin trigger all to well... She hadn't attacked yet so that meant Hawkeye should be safe for now.

Still staring at Fox he almost felt his eye twitch, He hadn't meant to be disrespectful at another Packs Boarders but he couldn't take his eyes off Fox, not only that but if she attacked he'd rip another hunk of flesh from her shoulders before this fight was done that was for certain.

For the first time in his life Ferdie Von Pelt was at a loss for words, though he needn't worry for another wolf came up and questioned the whole situation promptly. Warily he moved his stare from Fox and turned his gaze to the new female then respectfully lowered his gaze, she held the bearing of an alpha and he was not about to test the waters, this was not what he had come to do at all...
He kept Fox in the corner of his eye and did not drop his offensive stance however he did drop his tail to a limp appendage offering as much respect as he could afford when he feared attack. He flicked his eyes toward Hawkeye, and waved his tail twice before settling it back to a submissive posture, inviting her to stand behind him and away from Fox. That was a bitch he knew couldn't be trusted; but could she be played?

His tone was deep and rich the canadian edge came out ever slightly more so as it did when he was stressed.
I am Ferdie Von Pelt, and I had promised Hawkeye that I would visit her, I also promised to show her 'My Mountain'
Since he now faced the alpha his head was canted slightly away from Fox, The alpha would not have seen the very corner of his lips twitched upwards in a smile but Fox would have before he regained composure and smoothed his facial expression. The words 'my mountain' held a very subtle over tone that Fox alone was sure to pick up on. Egging on Fox ever so inconspicuously, if she made her home here would he somehow make her walk on eggshells by drawing out her rash bull headed nature. Or had she grown up some since she had left him with that parting gift...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 01, 2014, 08:05 PM