Swiftcurrent Creek buckle my shoe
48 Posts
Ooc — Manda
Edit: for a very insignificant phrasing issue.
Thanks for the thread and this avenue of development!
It doesn’t matter who the others are. She managed to rile him with such a simple sentence and such utter simplicity itself that suddenly the only desire his body knew was to snare her by the scruff and pin her violently to the earth on which she stood. Just as quickly as rage had transpired, a wave of calm settled over the knavish wolf in absolute contrast There was no outcome in that scenario that did not involve turning his back on her exactly as he would proceed to do. Somebody should have surely been present to acknowledge such a measure of rationale in his moment of beastly vehemence, but although Fox stood before him, Razo was better off standing there alone.

She needn’t have bothered with further words, because although he heard the sound of her voice he ignored her final two trivial words of retort and had turned away from her the moment she finished speaking them. She would handle nothing, and at that point in time he chose the most convenient option he could reach: he would turn his back to Swiftcurrent Creek as well.
Messages In This Thread
buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 17, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 22, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 22, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 22, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 26, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 29, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 30, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 31, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - August 01, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - August 01, 2014, 08:49 PM