Stavanger Bay The seas may be rough, but I am the Captain!
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
as he commanded, dalia moved forward to begin to work upon him, starting with his shoulder as he made it available for her. she smeared on the salve and then used her other paw to press the cobwebs over it. she was quiet, even as he introduced himself, as she worked, trying to decide what she'd say to him. what should she say to him? did he truly care to have a conversation? she was unsure. but she had business to attend to, all the same. just as he looked out for himself, fearful she'd poisoned him, dalia had to look out for himself. 

now seemed as right a time as ever. 

"i'm with child," she said gently, ears flicking at the comment -- it made her feel so whole to be so confident in her current state, nevermind her current wariness. "i want to know they will still be able to grow up here," she then said, pausing to glance at the man, though she was not so bold as to meet his eyes. "the man you replaced is not their father." the last part she added quietly, as if it was of important. she felt it was, regardless.

and then she began to press marigold to another wound.
trigedasleng will be in blue.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The seas may be rough, but I am the Captain! - by Dalia - May 02, 2019, 10:17 PM