The Sunspire heaven bend to take my hand.
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I apologize, I feel like if we put these two in a room hilarity would ensue. I normally don't play Vienna this awkward but I feel like Summer would kinda bring this out of her since he seems kinda hard to read XD

They were a bit of a mess, really... he seemed to become more anxious the more quickly she talked, but this only made her nervous, and once again the words threatened to babble out. It would have been a never-ending cycle, but she cut it short, clamping down on her questions and taking a deep breath. She hated making people uncomfortable.

The look of bewilderment disappeared from him quickly, however, and moments later she felt much more at east as he smiled at her. Perhaps she had just imagined it. She did tend to overreact sometimes after all. "Summer! That's a great name. My favorite season." Sometimes she was divided between spring and summer, since spring had babies and flowers, but summer had such glorious sunlight. It rained a bit too often in the spring, though Vienna did enjoy a good shower every so often.

Thoroughly distracted by the train her thoughts had just taken, she almost missed his response about the antler. It took her a few minutes to take in what he had said.

"Jace found you?! Great! I mean, I think that's great, I don't know if you agree. But Jace is great, so...." She trailed off, not sure where she was going with her statement. Honestly she was a little thrown off by this encounter... normally with strangers she could get a read on what type of person they were fairly quickly. Summer, however, wasn't very telling. Finally she finished with an exuberant "It's a lovely antler! You were really lucky, finding one like that!"
Messages In This Thread
heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - July 17, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - July 17, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - July 21, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - July 25, 2014, 02:04 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - July 26, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - August 02, 2014, 01:14 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - August 15, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - August 20, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - August 23, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - August 25, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - August 31, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - September 08, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - September 09, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 08:21 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - September 17, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - September 22, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 09:37 PM