Wheeling Gull Isle And We'll Go A-Waltzing Matilda No More
81 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
wow i'm so sorry this took for literally ever, Bryndel! :(

Strangely for Strand, she actually kind of felt bad for the male, who seemed so uncomfortable by the both of them and so eager to please. She made an effort to relax her body, moving her tail down into a neutral position instead of having it lay across her back authoritatively. Padma spoke before her and she let her friend say her piece, waiting for the pup to finish before speaking. She was feeling generous today, for some reason. “We’ve met a couple others from the previous island pack,” she said. “All are welcome here as long as they know that me and Padma are the ones in charge.” Mostly me. “You can do whatever you think might be helpful, as long as you’re not just taking our food and not refilling the caches when you do.” She gave a small nod to add strength to her words. At a loss for what else to say, she asked, “What skills do you have?”
*Posts will be short (~100 words or less)
Messages In This Thread
And We'll Go A-Waltzing Matilda No More - by Driftwood - April 11, 2019, 04:18 AM
RE: And We'll Go A-Waltzing Matilda No More - by Padma - April 11, 2019, 09:41 AM
RE: And We'll Go A-Waltzing Matilda No More - by Strand - April 11, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: And We'll Go A-Waltzing Matilda No More - by Padma - April 27, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: And We'll Go A-Waltzing Matilda No More - by Strand - May 05, 2019, 08:12 PM