Wild Berry Meadow Join [m]y cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He slipped free and slid beside her, his large frame pressing against and over hers possessively. He could see her staring at her stomach and though it took him a moment to process it he felt a surge of anger and sadness. Quickly he lifted her chin up and growled "Do not plague your womb with negativity, Witch! That belongs to me, it will sire my children some day! I will not allow you to damage it due to useless regrets" his voice had deepened and his teeth bared into a menacing but confident smile. It slowly softened until he leaned forward to lick her belly "I will fill you someday, nobody else shall breed until you do" he then peered into her eyes for a moment the sincerity and love in his soul shining. Then it disappeared and he looked away "Get some sleep we leave early" he said and lay his head away from her.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Join [m]y cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch - by Nikan - May 06, 2019, 10:56 PM