Blacktail Deer Plateau We don't need no education
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
For @Peregrine if you have time for a quickie? I had the inspiration, taking place after the meeting (so I'll keep it vague). If you don't have time let me know and I can kill it <3
If @Fox wants to join too that's fine!!!

Dante paced the ground a ways into the woods, head whirling after the meeting that had just taken place. This wasn't good, not at all. He knew his own thoughts, and from the faces of those around him, most seemed a like mind. Fox's appointment to Beta had not sat well with the pack.

He wouldn't worry, but such a swift and unappreciated change in the leadership of the pack was sure to cause turmoil. The Plateau was stronger than ever, a unit, and Dante meant to see it stay that way. This meant that he needed to speak to Peregrine, and now. Perhaps they could think of a way to make this work, or he could make the Alpha see how the rest of them felt about it. It may help him to better communicate with the pack the nature of his decision. Because Dante knew what it looked like... Fox's elevation seemed purely based on her relationship with Peregrine.

Making up his mind but dreading the conversation that was sure to follow, the Gamma raised his head and howled for Peregrine, hoping the Alpha wasn't busy and would come. He would need to choose his words carefully to make it clear that he was in no way challenging Peregrine's position or even Fox's. He just didn't want to see this tear the Plateau apart in any way.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 12:02 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 04, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 07, 2014, 09:44 AM