Northstar Vale Not all those who wander are lost
41 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Tohka offered a gentle wag of her tail when the other stopped and greeted her. She couldn’t help but admire how graceful and fluid his movements were considering how fast he had been running. “Hello there,” she said, “Yes, I am joining the pack here. I just met with Liri in the plains nearby, and she told me about it and invited me to stay, so here I am.” She gave a short, sheepish laugh as she finished speaking and fidgeted a bit on her feet. While she was always happy to meet with others, she wasn’t entirely sure of herself, given that she was the newcomer. “I’m Tohka, by the way.”

She quietly sat down to still herself, then regarded the other with soft amber eyes as she softly spoke again. “I kinda got used to being on my own, and this’ll be the first pack I’ve joined since leaving my family. I have to admit the change is a bit overwhelming, but still I’m glad to be here.” She let her gaze drift upwards, into the foliage of the pines that towered above them, sheltering them. She loved the peaceful, secure feeling it gave her. “So, if you don’t my asking, have been you been with the pack for very long?” She assumed by how easily he ran among the trees that he was very familiar with the land, and she imagined he had made the rounds more times than she could count.
Messages In This Thread
Not all those who wander are lost - by Sorin - April 23, 2019, 11:33 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Tohka - April 24, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Sorin - May 06, 2019, 11:16 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Tohka - May 08, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Sorin - May 13, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Tohka - May 19, 2019, 11:06 AM