Blacktail Deer Plateau We don't need no education
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Fox is still welcome to jump in at any point, but to keep it moving ^^

Peregrine responded with surprising speed, possibly prepared for such an event. It really made sense that individuals would have concerns after the news he had delivered. As he approached Dante could tell that he was open to conversation, but still he hesitated. Questioning orders wasn't a strong suit of his.

"Hey Peregrine," he responded, posture relaxed but definitely submissive. He didn't want any misunderstandings here. "You might have an idea of why I wanted to talk, but for clarity's sake... I'm trying to understand. What was your reasoning in choosing Fox as Beta?" There were so many other choices he could have made... Kisu, who had been around forever. He understood not choosing Hawkeye, the leads would have to work together for the pack to thrive. But even Lasher would have been a better choice, for the male was known here. "It just seems rather quick. I'm not questioning the decision, and will stand by it one hundred percent, but I hoped maybe you could explain it? I don't think I was the only one with doubts." He smiled sheepishly at the Alpha, hoping he wouldn't take offense to anything that was being said. The last thing he wanted to do was get on Peregrine's bad side. He felt like he had a pretty good friend in the Alpha and would be massively upset if he screwed that up.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 12:02 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 04, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 07, 2014, 09:44 AM