Blacktail Deer Plateau We don't need no education
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante nodded as Peregrine explained. It did make sense, especially if Peregrine stuck by the tradition that held to a female and male each within the higher ranks. Growing up he had not known such a thing... Captains were chosen based on ability rather than gender and if it so happened all were female, or all were male, then that was how it worked. While he understood the merits of having both genders in the leadership, he wasn't sure that was how he would have done things.

Then again, he wasn't Alpha. Good thing, too. He'd hate to be in Peregrine's position right now, laying out those realizations and hoping those that followed you could deal with them. "I understand and, if I hear anyone else with doubts, I will try to explain as well." He shook his head. "I don't know her, but I know you, and if you believe in her qualifications, then that is good enough for me." It was a big thing for him, though. True, Peregrine's word was law, but now Fox's was as well. He had been extremely cautious in his choice of pack because of the leadership, his deciding factor for joining here being that he had met and respected Peregrine. Being required to answer to someone who he knew very little about made him nervous. He supposed he'd get over it in time, though. Sometimes he wondered if leaders forgot just how jarring changes like those could be to the ones under them.

Dropping it at that, he resolved to keep an eye on his packmates. He didn't want to lose any because communication wasn't happening. If he could ease their doubts in any way he would try. "No other questions. I just wanted to tell you though, congratulations. Fox is gorgeous and Lasher is quite the catch as well. Seems you have a pretty great thing going. I'm glad."
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 12:02 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 04, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 07, 2014, 09:44 AM