Stavanger Bay 'Cause I'm a young man built to fall
THE REGULATOR'S SWINGING PENDULUM
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
oh, how goliath fell! rannveig's body hit the ground with a loud thud, and he was artfully still.

pheiros did not seem too suspicious of rannveig's ruse, which rannveig kept up to the best of his abilities, refusing to open his eyes even as he heard the tyke crawl about him. there were a few light footsteps away; pheiros must have gone to claim what was rightfully his..

but then there was something cold touching rannveig's back in inquisitive sniffs; he had to kill the shudder that threatened to climb his spine at the unexpected contact. for a second things were silent, and rannveig knew it was the deceitful silence before the storm.

as anticipated, there was sudden impact on rannveig's shoulders as the cub crawled his body like a jungle gym. patiently still, rannveig opted to do nothing as pheiros mantled across his body, whimsically unaware that in two seconds, pheiros' teeth would sink into delicately soft ear skin.

[Image: source.gif]

GOTDDAM, it hurt -- rannveig nearly lost all composure. his jaws clenched in pain as he felt his poor ears become assailed -- it was truly a thespian's utter devotion to the act that kept rannveig from breaking his ruse, but if he just waited a few seconds longer...

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

Messages In This Thread
'Cause I'm a young man built to fall - by Pheiros - April 26, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: 'Cause I'm a young man built to fall - by Rannveig - April 27, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: 'Cause I'm a young man built to fall - by Rannveig - May 10, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: 'Cause I'm a young man built to fall - by Pheiros - June 19, 2019, 05:00 PM