Swiftcurrent Creek i've had my coffee, so let's go
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
of course ;-) EDIT: amended this for post-meeting

Her travels had the north had been quite successful, if not treacherous. Tuwawi had crossed many miles over the plains, hills, and rivers in order to survey potential land. Along the way she had met other wolves - who were all interesting characters - and fought off a territorial bobcat. There were pros and cons to any land. Would the untamed wilderness be safer for the Sveijarn family than the well-fortified creek? Or was the potential for Swiftcurrent's invasion too great. Would Ferdie and the Swiftcurrent wolves keep to their word? Would Fox ever attempt to reclaim the riverside clan? Only Njal and Tuwawi could ensure their offspring's future; it was up to them to make it right.

The ember had arrived back in Swiftcurrent the previous night, slipping through the borders and into the heart of the grounds back to their burrow. She had seen Njal in passing, and he had greeted her at the den. Such a watchful father... the pups had been excited to see their mother, as well. It was difficult for Tuwawi to be so far from them... and sleep had quickly enticed her to dreamland. She laid in the back of the den curled up with Valtyr, Larus, Jokull, and Maera in one big pile as dawn broke and slept the day away to recover some energy. Njal had mentioned their new leader had been rather scarce the before the meeting call had sounded.

It was a surprise to Tuwawi when Bazi's familiar scent wafted into the den - and she groggily rose to greet the pale woman. Slowly, she came to her feet... letting to children continue to snooze... and stepped out into the fading sun. "Bazi," she greeted her friend as silver eyes flit across her, now clean, figure and face. What were her thoughts on their upcoming departure? The fire mother kept her expression neutral but inquisitive, open to sharing thoughts. "How are you feeling?" Tuwawi asked after a brief pause.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 01, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 02, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 02, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 03, 2014, 01:33 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 03, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 02:08 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 05, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 10, 2014, 08:42 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 16, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 17, 2014, 05:33 AM