Swiftcurrent Creek please say you love me · pack meeting
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Tuwawi had gathered with the rest after ushering her children back into the burrow, recently returned from her adventures in the North. She sat by Njal, sphinx-like and statuesque - a small candle adjacent a carving of granite. Bazi had been scarce the past few days, and even though she had visited Tuwawi the previous evening, the mother awaited her oncoming announcements with anticipation. Her sooty tail wrapped around tawny paws, her attention on the white wolf at the helm.

Their alpha began slowly... reciting what had happened with Fox with scarce details to illuminate exactly what had gone down between the two. The red girl was alive... somewhere in the wilds... that was for certain. Had she really so easily come to terms with how her actions had affected the pack? It didn't seem in the fiery wolf's nature to so easily admit wrongdoing. It didn't matter now, though... thought Fox had been a good warrior, she had been a poor leader, and only in retrospect could this be known.

Tuwawi still had mixed thoughts over the whole ordeal with Ferdie and Jace, though she would heed the truce created. Sunspire was off limits - but would would be the first to deign and cross the line? It was only a matter of time... could relations between the two packs heal before then? A vermilion ear twitched as Tuwawi reflected on these matters.

And then, Bazi made the order - Scimitar was to take the Beta position with two counselors to help manage the crew. Neither Njal nor Tuwawi were among the names nominated. Perhaps Bazi had good intentions when she stated the Sveijarn parents would be preoccupied with the children, but Tuwawi couldn't help but be a bit... hurt by the suggestion that she and her husband were unfit to counsel the pack because they were parents. They had been here the longest - heck, Njal had been apart of Swiftucurrent at the beginning. It was not uncommon for alphas, themselves, to start a family... did that mean an alpha with children could not lead? Her jaw subtly clenched. And what of Scimitar? He was a strong wolf, but hasty and hardly wise - eager to use tooth and nail to solve problems.

Whatever wavering sentiments were left about staying in Swiftcurrrent instantly dissipated, and the feeling of grief turned into a fiery ambition. Bazi's words had ensured they would have no hand in Swiftcurrent's decision making. Everything was decided. "Njal and I intend to leave the creek," Tuwawi suddenly announced as she rose to her paws, tone even but forthright. Silvery gaze fell upon her packmates one by one - lingering briefly on the weakly smiling Danica. Her eyes shifted to her husband at her side, "We seek to travel North... and raise our children further from Sunspire." There were other consideration - but those were far more personal, and less suitable for such a meeting.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
please say you love me · pack meeting - by Bazi - August 02, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Tuwawi RIP - August 02, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by RIP Njal - August 02, 2014, 02:51 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Kaskara - August 02, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Galileo - August 02, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Shadow - August 02, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Scimitar - August 03, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by RIP Star - August 05, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Razo - August 06, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Bazi - August 07, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Galileo - August 07, 2014, 06:34 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Shadow - August 07, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by RIP Njal - August 08, 2014, 01:35 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Kieran - August 10, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by RIP Star - August 11, 2014, 07:55 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Scimitar - August 11, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Kaskara - August 12, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Bazi - August 12, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Galileo - August 13, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Shadow - August 13, 2014, 11:12 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Kaskara - August 14, 2014, 09:35 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by RIP Star - August 16, 2014, 12:36 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Scimitar - August 17, 2014, 10:47 AM