Blacktail Deer Plateau We don't need no education
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante thought back to his patrol with Pura, how great it had felt to just share the company of the younger element of the pack and hear at least some of their thoughts (however little they talked). He nodded emphatically. "I can definitely do that. It'd be a pleasure." Perhaps he could teach them some defensive fighting. It really was a completely different style.

The sudden gust of wind felt great on Dante's thick pelt but he knew what it heralded as well as Peregrine. Agreed, he wondered if Peregrine was dismissing him... but no, he continued. It seemed he was seeking to know more detail about why Dante was not affronted by his personal choices. Honestly the Gamma had little patience with anyone who dictated where another placed their affections, but he figured an explanation of why that was might be better suited for this moment. It might help Peregrine know that, without a doubt, it did not matter to his Gamma where he stuck it, so to speak.

"I don't, hard as that may be for you to believe." He shrugged. "Where I come from, the heritage that I have, we are much freer in love. Men may mate men, women may mate women, and while polygamy is less common, I do not find it such a large leap. It is all about compatibility. Even my father respected the old ways in this." There had been a few couples in his birth pack who had held this lifestyle, though he himself would have been expected to have a relationship that could result in children. "I find it more odd that you found two others between whom no jealousy resides." There was obvious admiration in his look now. "The level of trust is astounding. You are all very lucky. Male, female... I understand. I know where you and Lasher are coming from. While I may be more reserved about it, it matters not to me either. All that is important is the relationship." It wasn't something he normally talked about, simply because it never came up in conversation, but he wanted Peregrine to know that this wasn't so odd. He might find more understanding than he thought.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 12:02 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 04, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 07, 2014, 09:44 AM