Hideaway Strath I am nothing and so are you
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

Surely she knew it was no foreign thing for them to feel the lusting capability that rose between the many of them, did she? She spoke as she pulled away a bit, revealing herself to truly be his assumption. "Ilsir niekas nedro su anas." He used their homeland tongue to reassure her of her fleeting flame. In the common tongue, he spoke slang occasionally, even relaxed, almost seeming young and inexperienced, but he was completely different in the Tsis language, as it was not a language for inept speakers, nor was it speak for those who held no confidence in their lives. Tsis was their blood, beating and relentless, fearless, fathomless, 
Powerful. This was him in Tsis, a god among both among those who were ignorant of what he was saying, and an indominable Divine in his birthright. He claimed what he wanted, whether it be through gentlemanly manners, or force. 

"It's pretty nice to see a face out here that doesn't look at me like another peon. I'm Priest. Son of Dibella Sahira, and Brother to Hum and Vehem." He took a slight step closer to the reclusive darkling, not only invitin her into his space, but taking hers, as well. Indigo sapphires ran over the features of his cousin. She was a bit more interesting than the other mortals of this land, but of course she was- she was a Divine.

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread
I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 13, 2019, 12:01 AM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Priest - May 13, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 13, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 15, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 15, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Priest - May 15, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Priest - May 15, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Priest - May 19, 2019, 11:37 PM