Swiftcurrent Creek i've had my coffee, so let's go
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
There was an air of sadness between them, and although Tuwawi wasn't burdened with as much guilt as her mate, there was still sharp sense of poignancy. The creek had been her home for the past half year. She had found Njal here... birthed their children here... blood, sweat, tears, and many hours of her time had been spent defending Swiftcurrent's borders - patrolling their land with pride. However, the time had come to move onto more promising lands and away from the troubles which plagued this domain.

Bazi sat before the ember like a withered lilly; the pitch of her voice unstable because of tempestuous emotions. Tuwawi frowned as her gaze became half-lidded, brows lowering in a pensive expression. Are you really leaving me? Bazi asked weakly, as if to imply that the Sveijarn egress was a personal affair. The words stung and made Tuwawi flinch. Bazi was the closest friend and ally that was left within this valley... and to leave her behind caused waves in the mother's spirit. "We are leaving the creek," she corrected with a quiet and somber tone, though her gaze was steely and resolute. She moved towards the newly crowned leader as if to console her, if the advances were wanted. It wasn't Bazi's fault for what had transgressed - ultimately the situation had been dropped in her lap. However, the cards had been played and decisions had been setteled. The Sveijarns would be heading North.

"You should come with us," Tuwawi said in a hushed voice, earnestly wanting the white yearling to abscond with them into the misty mountains. The vermilion women felt like she knew Bazi in a way other's didn't - not Scimitar, nor Danica, nor Njal... because when Tuwawi looked at their leader she saw a girl yearning for guidance and thirsty for wisdom; perhaps in the same way a mother saw their daughter. She reflected on when they had met beneath the sweet crab-apple tree... how different Bazi was now.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 01, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 02, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 02, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 03, 2014, 01:33 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 03, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 02:08 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 05, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 10, 2014, 08:42 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 16, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 17, 2014, 05:33 AM