Hideaway Strath Cheer me up, and gimme your money.
3 Posts
Ooc — Arin
She didn't have a clue as to what was going on around her and quite honestly, she didn't really care. As of now, Gryffin was in a state of oblivion, too far gone to care much about anything truly serious. Instead, she wandered about, giggling softly to herself as hazy eyes staring ahead, looking but not really seeing. She was often like this, wandering about high off something she'd found and eaten - this time it having been shrooms - as she looked for a place to call her home. 

The girl desired a place where she could be herself. Her high, laid back, uncaring self around other wolves without much judgment. She wanted a family. The fact of her actual family being near was completely unknown to her as she stumbled on, vaguely registering the scent of another. "Zo dolega?" Murmuring under her breath she switched directions on unsteady limbs, excited at the possibility of getting to meet someone. God, she was lonely. With a softly wagging tail, the girl with angel wings in her fur set off towards this other wolf, soft giggles escaping her muzzle as she stumbled along, willing to risk meeting someone in this vulnerable state if it meant gaining a companion.
"Our existence is but a brief crack of light between the eternities of darkness."
Messages In This Thread
Cheer me up, and gimme your money. - by Priest - May 19, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: Cheer me up, and gimme your money. - by Gryffin - May 21, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Cheer me up, and gimme your money. - by Priest - May 21, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: Cheer me up, and gimme your money. - by Gryffin - May 26, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Cheer me up, and gimme your money. - by Priest - May 26, 2019, 10:35 PM