Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Was this woman serious? His eyes narrowed, the first sign of increasing anger. He let her speak, he let her defend her pupnapping packmates, he even let her say that they were incapable parents. "my home has three litters to care for. We are often busy. I admit my wife seems to be someone who needs watching with the pups but I set out immediately upon finding out she was missing and I have not stopped for rest, nor food since then as a father should. She was happy and well fed with her siblings back home as well again I'm very grateful you kept her safe and im in debt but I will take her home" he said his voice going from trembling with anxiety to a very steely tone, an edge of ice coating his normally warm tone. His ears shot up as the bark from Minnow came from deep inside the territory "Minnow! Baby come here, Its daddy!" he shouted, voice echoing. That was it. He was done playing games. "Miss...I really don't want any problems. Do you have kids of your own? If you dont, think about this: If someone stole your children regardless of how it happened wouldn't you go to the ends of the Earth to get them back?" he paused and his expression turned cold, something almost unseen on his normally goofy face "We have seven allies that we are very close to who would" and there it lay. It was an empty threat, he didn't even know if gentle Olive, who so adored her peace would agree. Lily woulds since this was her neice, he was almost a hundred percent sure of that. Even if they agreed who knew if their allies would assist. His face did nothing to betray the white lie "Minnow! Where are you?" he called again, guiding her with his voice.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forget your woes and let your troubles lay - by Sunny - May 24, 2019, 11:36 AM