Ghost Lion Crag Misty mountains sing and beckon
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Alula wasn't aware of annoying the woman and so she just wagged in a slow sympathetic side to side sweep as the woman talked. "They speak. We...unlisten. Only...sense. Read signs." she tested out the words slowly and decided it sounded right though her expression grew more torn. She didn't say it offensively, in fact so calmly and sadly that it was clear she believed it but couldn't do it. "I wish I...more knowledge on it. Sensing, reading. Mars was so secret I can't read him. Just love" she was babbling then all wobbly voiced and then she composed herself feeling bad that she'd lost focus on the woman who she was trying to teach. "maybe when i love ...then I'll hear him." she said. 

She blinked once and looked shocked, realising she had forgotten the most important part. The girl probably thought she was daft. She stuttered nervously and then clammed up, looking petrified before she realized she would no longer get a punishment for failing b... basically they...here...we no see....h..hear signs" she stammered hoping she would get the point "Did Starwolf have.... favorites? Prey,sound, friend,warm memory?" she asked giving examples, wondering if she would be able to continue this discussion with this nice lady. "Mars liked....Lappen...rabbit. Rushing water. Running with me in...flowers. Watching me do my work" she listed Mars's favorites and then blinked, realising the sign though she kept her expression the same. Inside she warmed, feeling happy that he was proud.

this turned into a mobile novel of innocence. I'm so sorry.
B+I= Tsis

Messages In This Thread
Misty mountains sing and beckon - by Maia - May 24, 2019, 12:24 AM
RE: Misty mountains sing and beckon - by Alula - May 24, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: Misty mountains sing and beckon - by Maia - May 24, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Misty mountains sing and beckon - by Alula - May 24, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Misty mountains sing and beckon - by Maia - May 26, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: Misty mountains sing and beckon - by Alula - May 26, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: Misty mountains sing and beckon - by Maia - May 26, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Misty mountains sing and beckon - by Alula - May 26, 2019, 10:52 PM
RE: Misty mountains sing and beckon - by Maia - May 28, 2019, 12:59 AM