Swiftcurrent Creek please say you love me · pack meeting
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The pack had assembled -- Bazi's shoulder brushed his every so often and as they filtered in, he allowed a small smile to press to his tainted lips, offering a nod. A few caught his full attention.. Kaskara, primarily, and his bright eyes swept over her wearily.

Bazi spoke then, bringing forward the announcement. He was unsure of how he felt at the moment about the opportunity -- only days before he had longed to leave the Creek behind and stake claim once more on Neverwinter Forest.. But reality sunk in, and as Bazi had crumbled before him, he knew he wouldn't leave her. He didn't think he could even if he had even wanted to. Somewhere along the line, he had become hers.

His eyes fell upon Njal at the announcement, concerned to what the silver male would think of this news. He had previously led as Beta, but had stepped down for a time for his newborn pups. Who was to say he did not want to rise once more to his previous position?

It was then the fiery mother stepped forward, making her announcement. There were no congratulations, or even questions about what any of this truly meant. Rather than even give Bazi or him a chance, they had decided they were simply leaving. "Where will you go?" His voice was solemn as he spoke, his eyes drifting between the two as he withheld a small sigh. The announcement was of no surprise, and yet now... With the bitterness Tuwawi had seemed to harbor from the moment he had met her, he did not find himself disappointed at their departure. "And how will you move the pups?" They were young yet.. And while they could travel now, it would surely be a hardship on the family.

For two wolves who were presumably attempting to give their children a better future, they were certainly taking a risk.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
please say you love me · pack meeting - by Bazi - August 02, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by RIP Njal - August 02, 2014, 02:51 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Kaskara - August 02, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Galileo - August 02, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Shadow - August 02, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Scimitar - August 03, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by RIP Star - August 05, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Razo - August 06, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Bazi - August 07, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Galileo - August 07, 2014, 06:34 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Shadow - August 07, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by RIP Njal - August 08, 2014, 01:35 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Kieran - August 10, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by RIP Star - August 11, 2014, 07:55 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Scimitar - August 11, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Kaskara - August 12, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Bazi - August 12, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Galileo - August 13, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Shadow - August 13, 2014, 11:12 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Kaskara - August 14, 2014, 09:35 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by RIP Star - August 16, 2014, 12:36 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Scimitar - August 17, 2014, 10:47 AM