Phantom Hollow The one kid should have never jumped out the boat [Pack Meeting]
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

Just after the the call of his Calling, the Void lumbered his way to the beacon, dragging the beheaded body of a freshly killed fox with him. He was told to bring his Foods to Nyx by Mother, as she was a different hungry from him. Where he would be satiated on simply killing, she explained, the new mother would be filled on the aftermath of his endless slaughters. So much had he killed that the front of Nyx and Damien's den had near become toppled with bodies- rabbits, rats, voles, moles, gophers, fawn, doe, foxes and occasional wolves that he had mauled began to seem almost shrine-like with the plethera he had accumulated. 
But it was how it was...day by day. 
Rip-...drag...
Drop.

Which is exactly what he did to this carcass as he stood behind the woman who spoke after Nyx. The blood-spattered body hit the grass with silence. And he stood behind this Zafina, studying her in the darkness. For a wolf, he had surprisingly wondrous night vision; seems that was when the majority of his Food Gifts were caught anyways-

Would Zafina join his pile before Nyx and Damien's den, too?

And in silence, he waited.

Messages In This Thread