Broken Antler Fen Help! I need somebody, HELP
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau was so focused on trying to pull the little beast off the she-wolf that she hadn't heard thr arrival of a second wolf until suddenly he was there on the scene. Her brown eyes widened in momentary surprise before she nodded her head at his insistence she keep hold of the tail. The hostile animal fought hard and Cadeau sank her paws firmly into the dirt, jaw clenched tight. She could taste blood on her tongue as her teeth punctured skin. 

The creature turned on the male to attack him once the wolf inflicted the first strike. Cadeau pulled back as hard as she could, the halfling not wanting to kill the creature but aiming to get all parties away from one another.  Suddenly it let the male go when it realized it couldn't get away from Cadeau, she let out a sharp whine when it spun around to sink those furious fangs into her muzzle. Cadeau let go without much thought, nerves taut and jerking away to dislodge herself from the beast. She heard the wolfess ask them to stop but Cadeau couldn't help but throw a sarcastic remark at the stranger.

"When you come up with a good plan to go about doing that, please get back to me," Cadeau quipped, her smarting bloody muzzle spoke for her as she glared at the spitting growling brown beast sandwiched between herself and the male now.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Reiko - June 02, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Cadeau - June 02, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Condatis - June 02, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Reiko - June 03, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Cadeau - June 03, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Condatis - June 03, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Reiko - June 03, 2019, 04:34 PM