Whitefish River all I need is to be struck
84 Posts
Ooc —
I would love a wild @Evergreen is possible, or someone from Kaistleoki!

she's nimble as she splashes into the river, bounding leaps almost reminiscent of a dolphin. the river doesn't contain all the beauty of the sea, but it's deep enough for her to paddle without her limbs touching the bottom, the gasp and hold her breath tight in her chest and dip below the surface. back legs kick out, piston-like, and she kicks toward the bottom. when her snout comes into contact with the surface, she blinks her eyes open, gazing up above at the sparkling light and twisting current. she's being pulled downriver rapidly, but she doesn't seem to concern herself about this all too much. 

when she stills, it's only a matter of time before she breaks the surface, which she does with a kick and a gasp. she'd very much like to see through the eyes of the fish that scatter near the bottom of the river, for surely they must see with more clarity than she beneath the waves. 

Fern's found herself in a calmer area of the river, a sharp bend that does much to offset the current. the wolfdog swims until she can feel riverbed beneath her paws, lowering herself into the water so that only her eyes, crown, and dripping ears surface. she content to stay here a while, occasionally shifting and imagining herself a turtle. 
Messages In This Thread
all I need is to be struck - by Fern - June 06, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: all I need is to be struck - by Abeja - June 06, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: all I need is to be struck - by Fern - June 06, 2019, 03:20 PM
RE: all I need is to be struck - by Abeja - June 06, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: all I need is to be struck - by Fern - June 06, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: all I need is to be struck - by Abeja - June 06, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: all I need is to be struck - by Fern - June 09, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: all I need is to be struck - by Abeja - June 09, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: all I need is to be struck - by Fern - June 10, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: all I need is to be struck - by Abeja - June 10, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: all I need is to be struck - by Fern - June 10, 2019, 03:05 PM