The Sunspire Call me a party, and get down!!
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie

Summer slung his head back down after the howl to take in the scene. The goat had taken flight, but not exactly in the right direction. He shot a frantic glance at the female who had joined them, but she looked thoroughly confused. He assumed she had missed the plan Ferdie had reviewed with him, which was unfortunate because while Summer had heard him, he was very quick to doubt himself and thus assumed he had probably heard wrong.

"Come on!" he barked at her just before sprinting off after the fleeing creatures. He ran as fast as his gangly legs would carry him, which he was pleased to find was rather quick indeed. "Move them right! Right!" he cried out as he ran in a circle towards their left hand side, trying to let his packmate in on the intent. He didn't have time to consider if his words would be at all helpful to her however, for as he came up a few yards to their side and behind them, he bared his teeth in a loud snarl to frighten them into changing direction.

As the goats veered suddenly to the right to avoid him, he charged right after them, plotting his paths to appear at whatever side he needed to when they moved to far to one side or the other. He hoped his packmate could see by his movements what he was trying to do, but the task at hand was far too important to him to spend too much of his concentration on her. As they came nearer and nearer to the treeline, his thoughts were only of Ferdie, and a fervent prayer that the man would break his cover soon before these goats swerved completely and he lost them.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 28, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 31, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 08, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - August 12, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 27, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 27, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - October 02, 2014, 03:35 PM