Alpine Lake I'm gonna comb my hair and brush my teeth
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
"Oh" she breathed out her relief, the sound mixed with a gasp as the woman nipped at her neck. Her eyelids fluttered shut and she held still, her body quivering at every touch until she felt the woman's nose press there. Her eyes opened wide and her body reacted of its own accord, tail sweeping to the side even as the woman circled back toward her front, still teasing these strange sensations from her body. She turned her face and pressed it against Vanity's her breath quivering softly "Please don't stop" she pleaded and then realised she had forgotten her purpose. She was being rude not pleasing the woman as well. She slowly mimiced the actions of the star woman, nibbling at the downy fur of her jawline and kissing her throat. She gently nipped at the sensitive skin of Vanity's ears, her fangs slowly and tenderly grabbing the aud's and dragging along their length until they pulled free. She knew the ears were sensitive, as her brother used to tickle her there all the time to make her laugh. She hesitated and almost shyly began to nibble along the woman's spine like how she had done and when she was behind Vanity she leaned in and pressed her nose to the female's core. Curious as to how the woman would react she placed a quick kiss there her tongue darting against the flesh before she pulled away and looked for her response. Her body was on fire, pleasing the woman was different this way and she didn't know why but she enjoyed it, even perhaps a bit more than when she was just being affectionate.
B+I= Tsis

Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna comb my hair and brush my teeth - by Vanity - June 02, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: I'm gonna comb my hair and brush my teeth - by Alula - June 09, 2019, 11:31 PM