Ravensblood Forest Is the stars supposed to go round
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye watched with one eye as the female stumbled around looking for things, and it reminded her a little of Blue Willow (without the unsteady stance part.)

The large female flinched under the workings of the light-colored she-wolf tending to her, though she tried not to. The last big injury she had was when she'd lost her hearing at six months, and besides a thorn here or there, Hawkeye was not used to pain. "Thank you," the green-eyed wolf said. She was thinking more clearly now, though her mind was still racing slightly. She put her body against the other female's to try and steady her. "I want to thank you for caring for my daughter while she was away. It was not your responsibility, yet you did so anyway. I owe you my gratitude and anything else you may need." Hawkeye felt weak, though she knew she must stay and say these things to the female who had fostered her daughter.
Messages In This Thread
Is the stars supposed to go round - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Hawkeye - August 04, 2014, 06:34 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Hawkeye - August 04, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Hawkeye - August 04, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Hawkeye - August 05, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Hawkeye - August 06, 2014, 11:18 AM