Ravensblood Forest Is the stars supposed to go round
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye felt lame, not knowing how she could help the smaller female. "Is there anything I can do?" She figured trying to help steady the sandy-colored female could be the only way she could assist, but perhaps there was something else she could do.

Staying quiet for a moment, Hawkeye asked, "How old are they? I have two of my own, and two foster pups from my sister who passed away." Looking into the blue-eyed female's eyes, the scarred female said, "I would care for your pups as my own if they ever showed up on my lands or you ever needed me to. It's the least I could do in return of your kindness."

In regards to how the scratches felt, Hawkeye nodded. "It hardly stings now, thank you." Wondering if Blue Willow could provide the same things, or even more since she would have her caches, a smile tugged at her lips. "I'm Hawkeye, by the way. And you are?"
Messages In This Thread
Is the stars supposed to go round - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Hawkeye - August 04, 2014, 06:34 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Hawkeye - August 04, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Hawkeye - August 04, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Hawkeye - August 05, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Hawkeye - August 06, 2014, 11:18 AM