i want some more
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
With the recent events the long-limbed Captain was beginning to grow anxious — two of members had left to start their own pack and another member (who was Kat's nephew) had disappeared. He felt strongly about the wolves who remained a part of Neverwinter, but was still nervous about what their future intentions were. Being paranoid was not going to help the situation, though, as he knew it would begin to effect his crew members negatively. That was the last thing the hybrid wanted — he wanted to attract new members and keep them. With word of three new packs forming in the park — one located quite close to the forest of Neverwinter — the leader needed to be prepared if something were to happen.

It was the call of another that pulled the leader from his thoughts, seafoam eyes narrowing as he located where it had originated from. Luckily when the howl had filled the air Styx had not been too far away as he was just about to begin a border patrol. It seemed as though his job of recruiting was going to be much easier than he had anticipated. Inhaling deeply, the leader started in the direction of the stranger with his tail swishing absently behind him. It was not long before he caught onto two scents waiting for him — one extremely young and the other much older. Instantly he knew it was going to be a situation similar to Bishop and the two boys she had brought with her, but Styx was not one to turn away potential pirates. Closing the distance between them he paused several feet away, tail curled high above his hindquarters as he studied the pair for a moment. "How can I help you two?"
Messages In This Thread
i want some more - by Claudia - October 02, 2013, 12:15 AM
RE: i want some more - by Styx - October 02, 2013, 05:12 PM
RE: i want some more - by Claudia - October 04, 2013, 06:16 PM
RE: i want some more - by Styx - October 07, 2013, 12:51 AM
RE: i want some more - by Claudia - October 19, 2013, 12:31 AM