Sequoia Coast the club can't even handle me.
56 Posts
Ooc — Java

The ocean's lull could be heard from the forest, but it only made the trees sound strange. Like they were breathing, or beating a pulse. Tiarnan had stayed within the confines of the trees for a few days now and he was quite content (aside from the wound on his neck, but that would heal eventually). Against his better judgement the boy had the urge to explore. This place was his home now - or something like that - and the captive wanted to at least figure out where it started and ended.

He was careful as he traipsed along, but curious. His streaked muzzle was pointed towards the ground as he moved, sniffing here, licking there, until the grass gave way to tall, dry reeds; and beyond that, the salty tang of the ocean. When he ran out of forest to survey the boy lifted his head and began to scour the sea, and found that it was endless. The big blue seemed to go on forever, vanishing in to the sky -- but something in the distance moved. The horizon broke where a stranger crept along, leaving Tiarnan feeling exposed. He bayed a sharp call in case this was a friend (maybe another Stavanger wolf), but kept himself rooted to the spot.

Messages In This Thread
the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Tiarnán - August 04, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 06, 2014, 09:55 AM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Tiarnán - August 07, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 08, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Syver - August 21, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 25, 2014, 06:04 PM