Blacktail Deer Plateau We don't need no education
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante nodded in agreement to Peregrine's mandate. While it was a harsh rule, flat out intolerance and judgement, especially of the Alpha, was not something the Plateau needed in it's ranks. If anyone had a real problem that could not be worked out through talking and gaining of understanding then it was probably for the best that they go. He had a hard time believing that too many of their current members would have such issues. They seemed a forward-thinking bunch and extremely tolerant of one another. At least so far.

"I think that would be a beautiful thing, to have three bonded as such. Hopefully all goes well." He grinned, then sobered at Peregrine's question. Thoughtfully he tried to remember the last time he had come across the Beta, then shook his head regretfully.

[b]"I have patrolled much these past few days but have not seen Atticus since Junior's rediscovery.[/b]" He felt a stab of concern at that. It was unusual for Peregrine's brother to be out of touch with him. Dante had assumed he was with the family enjoying Junior's return, or perhaps spending time with Blue Willow. If this was not the case then that was troubling indeed. "Perhaps we should send some out to search for him? I would be willing."
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 12:02 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 04, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 07, 2014, 09:44 AM