The Tangle it is what it is til it ain't anymore
18 Posts
Ooc — mista
Bristling fur lays, anger steaming out akin to a deflating balloon. It pains him that he reacts to fear in this manner, especially to someone who does not deserve to be at the end of it. His own ears flatten backwards, heart pulsing loud enough that he hears every thump and quiver. A shaky exhale is taken. Essie acts like teeth and hurtful words are necessary.

He hates himself for becoming his father, for becoming her father, in that moment.

Essie. 'I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I was just scared. I don't want to lose you.' His jaws hang open, words on the tip of his tongue refusing to become vocalized. He clicks his mouth back together.
Messages In This Thread
it is what it is til it ain't anymore - by Shigetoshi - June 13, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: it is what it is til it ain't anymore - by Saoirse - June 13, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: it is what it is til it ain't anymore - by Saoirse - June 14, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: it is what it is til it ain't anymore - by Saoirse - June 14, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: it is what it is til it ain't anymore - by Saoirse - June 14, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: it is what it is til it ain't anymore - by Saoirse - June 14, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: it is what it is til it ain't anymore - by Shigetoshi - June 14, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: it is what it is til it ain't anymore - by Saoirse - June 14, 2019, 02:18 PM