Swiftcurrent Creek i've had my coffee, so let's go
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
... I can't, uttered Bazi. She was wrought to this land. Promoted and abandoned by Fox. Tied to this valley and her people by duty and law. What Tuwawi had asked was not an easy thing — to up and leave Swiftcurrent to its own devices — and so her responses was expected, however disappointing. The Sveijarn future would not include her friend at their side, but Tuwawi understood.

The matriarch's dark lips pulled into a frown and she nodded, looking away towards summer's colorful dusk. It juxtaposed the somber wolves too well, cascading them into different and wonderful colors despite the blue mood which surrounded them. Tuwawi looked back to Bazi, ignited by the sunlight. "You will do alright without us. Swiftcurrent will thrive... there will be more room in the ranks for others to rise up," she told Bazi, hoping their vacant seats at the top might inspire others to be more ambitious. A few more pensive moments passed, "this decision was not made lightly. It has been a long time coming." But now, with the hour close at hand their days were numbered. How much longer would she be able the savor these moments with her packmates?
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 01, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 02, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 02, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 03, 2014, 01:33 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 03, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 02:08 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 05, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 10, 2014, 08:42 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 16, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 17, 2014, 05:33 AM