float away
<div style="font-family:'Georgia'; font-size:12px; text-shadow:#e90000 0 0 5px; color:#000000">there's a hole in my soul<br>
<i>i can't fill it, i can't fill it</i></div>
10 Posts
Ooc — Arla
puppy party! :D
Ruby eyes darted frantically as he pushed forward, following the creek that cut through the land with the mountains far behind him. Perhaps one day he would overcome his stupid, childish fear but for now the little shadow was content with avoiding the large hunks of rock. He was curious as to what lay on the other side, but he did not dare venture over them. Mountains only led to misery and painful memories that were often difficult to suppress — the memory of his former life was faint, but whenever he neared the mountains they would resurface with a vengeance.

With the chilled breeze drifting through the land it was apparent that fall was arriving quickly — the one thing that frightened the little shadow was the pending winter. He knew he was capable of surviving in the summer, when food wasn't scare, but how would he fair once heavy rain and snow came? Giving his head a quick shake the youth quickly abandoned the thought; he would come up with a solution when the time called for one, but for now Niklaus did not need the extra stress plaguing his mind.

It was the voice of another that fully broke him away from his thoughts, blood red eyes frantically searching for the wolf it belonged to. There were several scents that suddenly surrounded him, and the boy mentally cursed at himself for being so neglectful to his surroundings. Clinging to the coat of the small girl that had shouted at him was the scent of another, much older female — there was also the faint scent of a young wolf lingering nearby, but Niklaus could not locate where it was coming from. The other boy was hiding, something that the white-toed youth wished he was doing.

Frowning the boy ignored the girl's question, his bloody eyes meeting hers for a moment before he turned and continued walking. It was none of her business what he was doing so he did not have to give her an answer. Plus, he wasn't really the "chatty type" anyway.
Messages In This Thread
float away - by Niklaus - September 25, 2013, 01:33 AM
RE: float away - by Claudia - September 25, 2013, 02:02 AM
RE: float away - by Noah - September 25, 2013, 02:08 AM
RE: float away - by Niklaus - October 02, 2013, 05:41 PM
RE: float away - by Claudia - October 04, 2013, 07:23 PM