Ravensblood Forest If I start to die can you save me?
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistles dreams were dark and confusing she was running towards something, but couldn't find it. It was as if her legs were stuck knee deep in sand, and she was in slow motion towards an end that she needed to be at, but couldn’t reach. Her children were missing and her husband and she was scared and it was so very dark and scary there. Why wasn’t Ragnar there to save her? Occasionally she'd see someone laughing or hear it and it was high and cold and cruel. She asked why do you hurt me so a flutter of her lashes a restless movement behind closed lids and the rapid breathing as her sides moved with each life giving breath. They were all that showed she was still alive to those gathered around her.

A small whine deep in breast for whatever darkness plagued her an ear twitch as words reached her murky mind only to be closed again in darkness. She did not wake not for the words she could not hear. Her legs would twitch and her muzzle moved, but still she did not wake. Did not open azure blues to look at her husband in reproach or anger at his cutting words. She did not even hear what Nerian was saying, so how could she be to blame? Not that she would have cared, she would rather get along with the woman, even perhaps love her in a way akin to family someday, but it did not matter at the moment.
Messages In This Thread
If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 04, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 05, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 05, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 06, 2014, 07:58 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 06, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 06, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 07, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 07, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 12, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 14, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 15, 2014, 08:46 PM