Ankyra Sound ch-ch-ch-changes
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Always the outsider looking in, Cadeau was adjusting to this new life. She'd gotten used to living on the open wilds since setting out at the beginning of winter, a sense of belonging was something alien to her still. It felt strange knowing her adventures with Illidan were over but she was glad to have had them. She wasn't very sure what was expected of her here, she hadn't really joined for own self but because she wanted to keep close to her friend. She'd missed him since they split up, Illidan couldn't hit the open road like they used to when he was called to lead a pack. So she had taken his old offer of joining Rusalka from back when they first met up at long last. Now, she just needed to adapt.

Cadeau met plenty of wolves on her little soul searching quest for her sense of self, being around them in a pack was an entirely new and frankly kind of overwhelming experience. She wouldn't voice that aloud though, Cadeau knew it would sound silly. She took to wandering about to get the antsy energy out of her, heaving a sigh as she walked.

You can do this, the halfling told herself, chin up and almond eyes determined. She saw something small out of the corner of her vision, Cadeau pausing to investigate when curiosity pricked her like a bee sting. It was fluffy, cute, little and dark colored, Cadeau soon deduced it was a wolf pup. She'd never seen a wolf puppy before, were wolf pups in Rusalka allowed out and about unattended like this? Furrowing her brow in contemplation, she approached the lad after a few hesitant moments.

"Hey there kiddo, you looking for your mom or something?" Cadeau asked.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
ch-ch-ch-changes - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 17, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: ch-ch-ch-changes - by Cadeau - June 17, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: ch-ch-ch-changes - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 21, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: ch-ch-ch-changes - by Cadeau - June 22, 2019, 12:55 AM
RE: ch-ch-ch-changes - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 22, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: ch-ch-ch-changes - by Cadeau - June 22, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: ch-ch-ch-changes - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 22, 2019, 11:44 PM