Ravensblood Forest If I start to die can you save me?
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian looked up at Ragnar and her jaw dropped or eyes were wide, if he heard that why didn't her hear 'wake up' why could he not see this was urgent, it was not as if Thistle returned the feelings. This is serious Ragnar! Nerian yelled at him hoping to throw him of that mindset immediately and crush it so he never thought of this again, of course I love her!! She is my sister wife and my family now!

Now her voice turned pleading She needed him to shut up and get his help Ragnar she's hurt!!! I'm trying to wake her for the love of God!!! She collapsed then moaned something about a junior and a cougar and a mother then she passed out. If a cougar attacked her then there maybe a head injury and that means for the life of her she can't sleep!!! We have to wake her up by any means necessary! Nerian bleated it all out as fast as she could,

I need to keep her head up, you need to get me that plant!! Nerian inclined her head to the pile of plants and flowers just far enough away that she could not reach them I need one of those long red peppers off the plant with the roots open it carefully those seeds inside are hot! if you get them on your tongue you will feel it! and it will not kill you even though you may think so. Those seeds are known to bring around someone that's passed out very quickly I just hope there is enough, that plant isn't very strong

Nerian worried about getting thistle's mouth open but that only needed to happen if there were seeds in that little pepper and Ragnar could open it and expose the seeds. Nerian whined softly as Thistle whined and began licking Thistle's face and eyes again

excerpt from a website

To start with, the brain. The first thing anyone notices when eating cayenne, besides a hot mouth, is a red face and sweat on the forehead and cheeks.

There is no other herb that moves the blood faster to the head and brain than cayenne. Getting more blood to the brain can have great positive effects on stress, vision, thinking, memory and be the first step in healing a brain injury or disease.

It will also keep anyone from fainting or losing consciousness. I dare anyone to pass out with a mouthful of cayenne.

BISER: Did taking cayenne hurt any of your patients?

SCHULZE: Usually only when they eliminate it. It can be as hot coming out as it was going in. Some people are more sensitive to cayenne than others.
Messages In This Thread
If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 04, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 05, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 05, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 06, 2014, 07:58 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 06, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 06, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 07, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 07, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 12, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 14, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 15, 2014, 08:46 PM