Blacktail Deer Plateau three days? how many sins have you committed in three days?
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
“Well, seeing as I’d have to reign in her absence,” he mused in answer to Evergreen’s query, “the pack that we — she, moreso — wish to found is one where fair thought is supreme. I’d like to think that’s what Diaspora was, but they ...never seemed to look kindly upon alliances, neighboring territories. My sister and I were not born into such an unsparing pack; treaties were honored, rather than detested, not simply because ours was a haven, or that we tended to all walks of life. She would encourage a lack of prejudice in her wolves, where each would have a bold say that’d be truly accounted for.”

His argent gaze drifted up the rise, mind likewise on Ira’s words, now. “She waits for her beloved to return to their children. To her. I am sure she wishes nothing more than follow my prints to Kaisteloki, to here ...but only time may tell, unfortunately. So, until she is ever able to pass through the Kintlas, I may as well advocate her idea in her place. Plus ...this plateau is charming terrain that favors defense.” Vonn offered a thin smile, twitching with some sheepish nerves as he turned to the pair. 

“As you may have guessed, I am quite the lover — not so much a leader, I’m afraid. But who else to watch the plateau, should another come to claim it for themselves?” He didn’t know that Vercingetorix had most certainly seen to the family by now, or his promise of the sea. He didn’t know how soon his sister would come to rule a part of Diaspora, and how much it would leave an ill taste on her tongue in the moon to come. “I am merely a ...conducter of her old wishes. Until she comes here, if she comes here, and if I can ever gather some semblance of a little following ...she might look favorably to it. Out of us two, she takes more kindly to the mountains.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: three days? how many sins have you committed in three days? - by Vonnaruil - June 23, 2019, 11:41 AM