Alpine Lake I'm gonna comb my hair and brush my teeth
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It wasn't hard to come to the conclusion that this sensation was the rawest, most pure form of physicality. She wasn't absolutely dumb to the idea she'd just never learned more than the sheer facts. A wolf lusts for another or loves them, often a mix of the two and they have sex which at the right times could lead to being pregnant. She had never experienced the sensations but had been warned that they were often something used to control someone. As Vanity took the reigns again and touched her a shock went through her body and she sighed softly, her hips pushing back almost out of instinct. She could feel her body quivering and there was an electric excitement and a desperate need for more. And she gave into it, as easy to win over as a child. 

With dazed moss spotted blue eyes she turned and gave the women a desperate look, eyes pleading for more as she wiggled her hips like a bitch in heat. She couldn't formulate the words and ducked her head sheepishly, losing the innocent confidence she'd had seconds ago.
B+I= Tsis

Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna comb my hair and brush my teeth - by Vanity - June 02, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: I'm gonna comb my hair and brush my teeth - by Alula - June 27, 2019, 11:30 AM