Wapun Meadow i am a question to the world
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
It had been a few days since Tuwawi had returned from the North and already she was eager to head back. Her scouting had gone well and, except for the resident bobcat, the mountainside seemed like a perfect retreat for the Sveijarns. Upon her arrival back at Swiftcurrent's borders Bazi had called a meeting. It had gone... well... it had gone. The announcement had been made and now it was time for husband and wife to tie up loose ends at the creek. Somehow they would carry the children - one way or another. Times would be difficult for a while, but the auburn woman was given a breath of new hope upon meeting Sveinn. Everything would be okay.

But the wicked lynx was still on her mind. His presence deeply troubled the mother. The cat wasn't such a big threat for a big wolf like Njal, but a lone wolf... or her children could become easy pickings if one didn't keep a diligent eye. Frustrated, the ember mumbled to herself as she flirted along Swiftcurrent's borders, slowly making her way into the Southern meadow. Silver eyes became fixated on the ground in deep thought as she walked, until she noticed a wolf writhing in a flowerbed. Ruddy ears orbited forward as her stance became lofty. Even though Tuwawi was soon to depart this land the creek was, for now, her home... and it needed to be defended.

"Who's there?" she called as she trotted forward with the inention to intercept this outsider.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
i am a question to the world - by Elijah Piers - August 05, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Elijah Piers - August 05, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Elijah Piers - August 05, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Elijah Piers - August 07, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Tuwawi RIP - August 06, 2014, 10:43 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Tuwawi RIP - August 16, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Tuwawi RIP - September 15, 2014, 08:47 AM