Redhawk Caldera Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions
I like when life feels playful
76 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Lokie shook his head in agreement, Yeah, not mine either, he replied. He dipped his head to the water and took a careful sniff. Water smells alright, he commented. His tongue snaked out for a test of it, and he found that it tasted much like any other normal lake. So, he continued to drink. He couldn't stop looking at the weird formation in the center, though. And, before he could talk himself out of it (like he ever would), he splashed into the water. 

It only took a few moments to swim to the rock that jutted out of the water, and he climbed up on it before shaking the water from his fur. He looked around, but didn't find anything miraculous. He turned to Connor and shouted, I kinda feel like I'm at the top of a mountain. But, for sure, he wasn't, since there was no mountain beneath him. At least not one that he could see.
Your soul is infinitely creative. It is alive and expansive in nature.
It is curious and playful, changing with the tides of time.

Debbie Ford
Messages In This Thread
RE: Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions - by Lokie - July 04, 2019, 06:20 PM