Gyrfalcon's Keep xi. could you tell me like it is? pretty little fears.
166 Posts
Ooc —
Something withered and vulnerable within fractured at his words - her heart perhaps - but the woman would not broke this. Her spine straightened and fire flickered in the eye she retained, the strength of her indignation drawing her forward a step to stand toe-to-toe with the Vallaeris.

"And then what?" she demanded of him. "You'd have killed your own brother, your King?" the nightwisp shook her head, jaw setting as she denied the fearful tears such a thought conjured - even now. "I refused to make you a Kingslayer, a Kinslayer, to see us both put to death for treachery and treason."

The Seelie wheeled from him, shaking her head adamantly. It was impossible and he knew it. It was the very reason she concealed it from him - Daegon was a hero, a knight, but he was rash. Such knowledge would driven him to violence, an outburst that would have ended in his own demise.

"There are few options afforded to Queens in such trouble. I'm sorry I killed your blood but I did what I had to and I will not apologize for that", the girl whispered, voice cracking.

Lucavon had morphed her, twisted her into a murderess and monstress but she would never regret his death.
"Even princesses and she-wolves bleed."
"Common." "Lirean."
ARISTOS