Ravensblood Forest If I start to die can you save me?
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Slight pp of Thistle. Danni I can change it if you want. :-)

The scarred Scandinavian stared at his Priestess wife intently when she yelled at him that it was serious, eyebrow rising as if to say indeed it is silently. Black, leathery nostrils flared when she responded how it was so obvious that she all the sudden loved Thistle as a sister wife and family but Nerian hadn't answered his question, not really. If her words were meant to reassure him they were doing a poor job. “That is not what I asked you.” Ragnar told Nerian coolly, expecting an answer. If it wasn't that his worry for Thistle, the pain in his heart that something was wrong with her, he would not have budged until Nerian answered what he had asked. He wanted an answer to what he had asked her, not something that sounded similar but really wasn't an answer to his specific question. He would assist her in healing Thistle, of course, but if they wanted to be lesbian lovers, if he could not get a clear answer out of Nerian he would chase them both out of the Bay and they could go be without him out of his pack. Ragnar Lodbrok was no one's third wheel and they would realize that love would not be enough to stop him.

Letting out a snort he stalked over to the red peppers the Priestess spoke of, slicing into it angrily with his sharp canines, the muscles in his body going taunt as a seed touched his tongue, the burning and stinging painful though he ignored it. Ragnar was no stranger to pain and lifted his head to pluck the pepper from it's tether to the plant, setting it down gently even as his mouth felt like someone had set it on fire before Nerian. He couldn't not help them because he loved them but considering he did not have a straight answer he could not focus on the task at hand which was important ...but so was figuring out if he'd been deceived and if he would have to go home without his wives and tell his children. When Thistle let out a whine her mouth opened just enough for Ragnar to spit two of the seeds in her mouth, figuring he might as well do it since his own mouth had began to go numb from the burning of the pepper's seeds.

Messages In This Thread
If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 04, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 05, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 05, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 06, 2014, 07:58 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 06, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 06, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 07, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 07, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 12, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 14, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 15, 2014, 08:46 PM