Cerulean Cape who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
A moment later, the other male offered his own name and followed it with an offer for Breccan to join them. He was surprised to receive an invitation so quickly -- they didn't know him at all, but he supposed it was possibly just because they were all of a similar age. Maybe they would have more in common than that, once they became more familiar with each other.

Bat echoed Tristan's sentiment, although she made sure to mention that he didn't have to feel obligated to do so if he had something else in mind. He didn't have a plan, exactly -- just to look for Nuna, now that he had found Ibis -- and some companionship would be nice, but he realized that he wasn't quite ready to settle down with anyone. Had that been the case, he likely would have stuck around with Ibis instead of continuing his journey by himself.

"Thanks, I appreciate it," he said, flexing his toes in the sand as he spoke. "I need to head inland and look for a friend of mine, but maybe I'll come meet up with you guys in a few weeks. Are you staying around the coast, or where are you headed?" he asked.
Messages In This Thread
who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Bat - June 27, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Tegan - June 30, 2019, 08:36 AM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Bat - June 30, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Tegan - July 09, 2019, 08:19 AM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Bat - July 09, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Tegan - July 13, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Bat - July 13, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Breccan - July 13, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Tegan - July 19, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Bat - July 22, 2019, 02:00 PM