Gyrfalcon's Keep Don't sneak up on a danger noodle
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

The coast narrowed up a bit around the bend as he headed over a slight cliff, and to ensure she got the best chance possible of not falling off and adding 'broken neck' to her ailments list, he slowed and stayed closer to her. Allowing the very tip of his tail to just waft before her and occasionally skirt over the ridge of her snout. Careful steps. His voice kept on. "That's what's up. Got my own Family heading towards some colder area too but less for more, I guess." Maybe it was a 'meant to be' kinda thing, his Family falling apart and disappearing like how they were. Alula, chosen for innocence, was a whole mystery to him because she'd already killed two Sahirians. Typically she would have been retrialed for her Affinity, but he could only surmise that the Sahirians perished due to them trying to take away her innocence. He hadn't ever met Mars, and Alula was a cousin to an Aunt he hadn't met either. So he didn't really know shit about their side. And the father, well...

"Name's Priest. Pretty new to this part of Teekon, so maybe don't be so hard on my ignorance, yea?" he asked with a slight grin that he realized only after he did it that it went unnoticed visually. 

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread
Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Saoirse - July 08, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Priest - July 10, 2019, 09:38 AM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Saoirse - July 10, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Priest - July 12, 2019, 05:49 AM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Saoirse - July 16, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Priest - July 25, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Saoirse - July 30, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Priest - July 30, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Saoirse - August 28, 2019, 03:40 PM