Stone Circle louder than god's revolver and twice as shiny
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Newt has his eyes on the sky, humming a tune over and over. He fumbles, pausing with a disgruntled look upon his boyish face before he fixes the missed note and picks up a different tune that he thinks flows better. After Leta’s incident, the only thing that seems to please his sister is the night sky filled with stars. So, Newt is working on a new song to gift to her, one that speaks about the stars above, in hopes of cheering her up.

He does not realize how far he has wandered, not until he freezes at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. His eyes flicker from the sky down to the grass surrounding the open plains, and then up again, to the figure that stands nearby. Her coloration similar enough to his mother that he almost thinks it’s her. His ears flicker forward, and his eyes narrow in thought. No, her colors are richer, more similar to that of the big food Valette told them about.

“Hi!” He greets, because even if he does not know her personally, she must be a new person of Easthollow, or just someone he hadn't come across before like Piper. And Piper was nice! She complimented his singing. Maybe this lady likes songs too? “My name is Newt! Do you like…” He pauses, puzzled, because he actually never heard of a word for his pieces. So he leans back, and starts singing a verse of his song before he stops. A big grin on his face and his tail wagging.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
RE: louder than god's revolver and twice as shiny - by Nanoq - July 28, 2019, 07:10 PM