Stone Circle louder than god's revolver and twice as shiny
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Singing?

“Yeah!” Newt confirms. He is eager to know if she does, because then maybe he could see if she likes his song in full then—or if it still needs some work. His tail, however, beats a touch faster as she says it’s nice. Aware of the tension in the situation, and yet, not understanding it enough to react anyway else.

“Really?” He asks, quietly—surprise and joy lighting his face. His cheeks puff round with the way he smiles. Just as he is to ask her for help, however, she asks him a question. His head tilts to the left. “Papa is Greyback, and mama is Valette. They are… are… busy! Right now.” Otherwise Newt would… likely not have gotten this close towards the borders, and he is probably going to be scolded by them later… but he does not know that yet.

His eyes wander, frowning with concern when he finally notices how her shoulder is hurt… kind of like his father, and Valette, and some of the others around.

“Hey, is your leg hurt too? I know a trick to make it better! And, and! I can singing to you.”
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
RE: louder than god's revolver and twice as shiny - by Nanoq - July 28, 2019, 07:49 PM