Gyrfalcon's Keep Don't sneak up on a danger noodle
32 Posts
Ooc — Wren
Walking across rocks was a lot different from walking across snow, but the actions were at least familiar, nose-to-tail with her eyes closed. Granted, the way he kept swishing his tail over her snout threatened to make her sneeze a few times, but that fostered sense of familiarity meant she didn't mind as much as she might have if her eyes were able to open. It wasn't a mocking gesture, just a helpful one.

Small world, She murmured, her smile faltering just a bit. Essie sort of wished she could stay farther north, closer to the cold; she missed her home. Worse, she wouldn't have a home anytime soon either way—better to put it out of her mind. She picked up her pace just a few steps until she was close enough that she could feel more of the other wolf's tail brushing by her, a more concrete reminder of the here and now.

The smile came back full-force with the introduction, a wry little twist. She almost forgot herself to look at him, half-peeling an eye open only to close it again very quickly against the burn. No judgment here, I haven't got a leg to stand on anyway. You can call me Essie—I'm glad to meet you, Priest.
♥ | Plot with me! | ♥
Messages In This Thread
Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Saoirse - July 08, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Priest - July 10, 2019, 09:38 AM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Saoirse - July 10, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Priest - July 12, 2019, 05:49 AM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Saoirse - July 16, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Priest - July 25, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Saoirse - July 30, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Priest - July 30, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Saoirse - August 28, 2019, 03:40 PM