Stone Circle a miracle mile, where does it lead to?
2 Posts
Ooc — tybaxel
Her mind shrouded by a thick fog, Wind had not even registered the presence of the white shape making its way up toward her until it spoke in her direction. Instantly the yearling's head shot upward with a dizzying force, the haze in her golden stare giving way to a thrilled, childish sparkle that spread across her entire visage. The words that the stranger spoke went through one ear and out the other, but whatever she had said didn't matter in the slightest to Wind. The fact that she had found her own kind in this nightmarish territory was enough of a cause for celebration. 

"You!" Wind's normally bright, youthful voice was a husk of what it once was, forcing itself out of a dry throat like the croak of a bullfrog, "Oh, thank you! You have to help me! I don't know where I am, I--" She paused briefly to swing her head around wildly, reassessing her surroundings as if expecting them to have changed. The radio collar strapped around her neck was beginning to itch furiously, and she stretched one hind leg up to poke helplessly at the contraption. "The humans took me. They -- they took me and -- and they put me here! They put this -- this thing on me! I think it's going to explode. What if it explodes? Oh, stars! I don't want to die! I just want to go back home! Please!"
Messages In This Thread
a miracle mile, where does it lead to? - by Wind - July 29, 2019, 07:59 PM
RE: a miracle mile, where does it lead to? - by Kiran - July 30, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: a miracle mile, where does it lead to? - by Wind - July 30, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: a miracle mile, where does it lead to? - by Kiran - July 30, 2019, 01:13 PM