Wapun Meadow i am a question to the world
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
The large young-buck was tame enough and tolerated her inspection well, a lopsided smile signaling his ease of character and submission. Tuwawi was satisfied, and settled back into a comfortable sitting position to be tickled by the gently waving tall grass and wild flowers.

She found his light-heartedness refreshing, and offered a warm glance as Elijah struggled with her name. "Tuwawi," the ember repeated a bit slower, "it's Inuit for quick," she informed the brawny youth. "It wasn't my birth name though... it was given to me by, ah... my mentor." Mentor was an understatement. Tartok's leader, Siku, was a bear of a woman; the indomitable essence of everything wild, and powerful. She was a leader and a matriarch to those who found themselves within her care, and only surrounded herself with those of equal prowess. A true enigma. Compared to Tartok's alpha, the yearling before her was like a squishy grub... not that there was anything wrong with that. Tartok's laws were often grating, even for the unwavering few who had shared Arktayok Summit.

"They do smell nice, don't they?" Tuwawi agreed as she admired the colored blooms. Sometimes it was best to let go of darker memories and live in the present. It was certainty what this male was doing, even if it made him come off as a bit of a simpleton, though Tuwawi wished she could be just as carefree. "Just taking a walk... to be alone with my thoughts," she responded, "but it is nice to have company. Tell me, do you intend to make Swiftcurrent your home?" The youth had shown some recognition at the pack's name, but she was uncertain if he planed to stay.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
i am a question to the world - by Elijah Piers - August 05, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Elijah Piers - August 05, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Elijah Piers - August 05, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Elijah Piers - August 07, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Tuwawi RIP - August 06, 2014, 10:43 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Tuwawi RIP - August 16, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Tuwawi RIP - September 15, 2014, 08:47 AM